Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shame On Head Shops That Don't Support Marc Emery

Shame on Pete's Pipe's of Windsor. Today I stopped by the local head shop to pick up a few essential, papers and rolling tray. While browsing the store I noticed something, or didn't notice something... No Free Marc support at all! What the fuck, as a counter culture store they should have big signs and tons of info about Marc Emery, this is some bullshit, I asked them about it and the guy said yeah we usually have some pamphlets, but none were in sight, I think I'll go to london next week and see if Hi-Times or Organic Traveler can do any better.

2 comments:

BOIS said...

i didn't see any at hi times

Anonymous said...

i didnt see any at hi times. i called them a few days after i was there and asked if they could help in any way possible with the chatham-kent protest and they said they would get back to us as well as thempations in sarnia. still no reply!