Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hands on with the i-Pad

Finally got my hands on a i-pad, after playing with it for 10 minutes I have come to the conclusion I came to the first time I saw it, it's a giant ipod and I hate it. The unit was covered in fingerprints which I knew would annoy the crap out of me. One thing I did like is the fact you can actually hear audio and feel some bass from the speaker compared to the ipod touch. I was horrified to see that the facebook app had merely been ported over to the ipad and nobody thought to add some hq graphics so it had pixels everywhere, even on the keyboard! The device also feels cheap, my ipod isn't the highest quality build ever but it's taken a few drops, if I had an ipad I would definitley want a skin on it it feels like it might break if I hold it too tightly! Long story short I'll be waiting to see what the android market has to offer.

No comments: